Con un post su Twitter, PUBG Mobile annuncia l’arrivo imminente della Royale Pass Season 8 ma la versione 0.13.5 Beta porta con sé tantissime novità. Fra i vari bugfix e le correzioni di problemi, c’è una nuova arma: la nuova mitragliette (o submachine gun, se preferite) PP-19.
Keep pushing for rank in Royale Pass Season 7, Royale Pass Season 8 will be dropping in before you know it! What were your favorite items in RP 7, and what are you looking to get in RP 8? pic.twitter.com/vyZv0Jp2fZ— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) July 10, 2019
La nuova mitragliette introdotta in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta ha le seguenti caratteristiche:
- Spara colpi da 9mm ed è reperibile in Erangel e Vikendi.
- Ha un caricatore esteso rimovibile, che porta la capacità fino a 53 colpi. Non supporta altre modifiche al caricatore.
- Supporta le ottiche e i muzzle attachements. Ottiche e muzzle attachments supportati:
- Red Dot
- Mirino olografico
- Mirino 6x
- Tutti i muzzle attachements per le SMG.
- Il PP-19 un danno per colpo singolo di 35HP ed un rateo di fuoco simile all’UMP.
Per scaricare PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 in versione beta non dovrete far altro che cliccare su uno dei due link qui sotto, rispettivamente per Android o per iOS.
Su Android, una volta completato il download per l’installazione potete seguire la nostra guida che trovate a questo indirizzo. Se voleste, invece, consultare il changelog completo non dovrete far altro che espandere lo spoiler qui sotto.
- New Weapon: PP-19
- The game’s 5th submachine gun. Fires 9mm ammunition. Drops in Erangel and Vikendi.
- The PP-19 is a 9mm submachine gun with a detachable oversized magazine of 53 rounds, but it does not support magazine upgrades, so the capacity cannot be increased through attachments.
- The weapon can be equipped with scopes and muzzle attachments, and can be equipped with all scopes from the Red Dot Sight or the Holographic Sight to the 6x Scope, and all muzzle accessories available for submachine guns.
- The PP19 has single shot damage value of 35 and a rate of fire similar to the UMP. Its default magazine size gives it a robust suppressive fire ability, and with fewer attachments to add. it has the advantage of a fully kitted weapon during early game. These advantages come at the cost of a slightly weaker performance later in the match.
2. Season System Upgrades
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
3. The High Frame Rate option has bee added to HDR mode for some high-end devices. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life. It can be configured in Settings – Graphics.
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.